Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Every Multi Level Marketer Should Read This Book

I few days ago I started and read through the international best selling book GoPro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre.

Click On the Image To View on Amazon
You may have already read it, if so, that's great if not the information below is for you.

Since its publication this book has become popular among Multi-Level-Marketers and many others in MLM.

Since having been published in May of 2013 it is said to have sold more than 150,000 copies and counting.

I was introduced to this book by my up-line associate late last year. He contacted me quite excited and told me to get a copy of the book immediately. I got my copy on Kindle and read just a few pages then forgot about it.

Many times I have reminded myself I needed to finish reading the book. Now almost one year later I started reading my copy. The information in this book is phenomenal and I could really hit myself for not having taken the time to read it through before.

If you have not yet gotten a copy of GoPro I suggest you do. It is presently available on Amazon for $8.99 on Kindle and around $10 bucks in paperback.

This book is crammed with valuable information for anyone who is serious about making money in the their MLM Business.

Something I learned from my reading is that as far as the author is concerned MLM /Network Marketing is not an industry it is a Profession and we need to see ourselves as just that Professionals.

I must say that I never thought about MLM/Network Marketing that way before. After reading that and even now as I write this thinking of Network Marketing as a Profession gives me a much more uplifting feeling about what I do than I have ever had before.

Bottom line; the book in my humble opinion is a must have in our arsenal if we are serious about being successful in our MLM business. The knowledge shared comes form a wealth of experience in the profession.

Eric Worre seems very committed to sharing his knowledge and experience with folks like you and me who see MLM as a better way of creating financial stability and wealth.

My suggestion is get GoPro and read it. If there was ever a simple manual for becoming a MLM/Network Marketing Professional this is it.


If you haven't already then you can access a copy of GoPro by Eric Worre by visiting Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment