Monday, August 11, 2014

Hello Again MLM World

Whew! It has been a while, I know, but as they say, life gets in the way. Since my last post I have travelled to my home country, worked my boots off on our cocoa estate, gotten married and now am in the middle of preparing for the next cocoa season.

Yes if I never mentioned it before I live on an organic cocoa estate in the Caribbean, and life on a cocoa estate tends to get hectic/crazy during the height of the cocoa season which is between the months of November and June. Then it all goes quiet until the season starts again.

View from my front window

With this lull in the cocoa season I am looking forward to getting my blogging head on once again.

The MLM industry continues to grow by leaps and bounds in 2014, and many are positioning themselves to be part of this unrelenting wave. With dying economies and threats of economic collapse it is no wonder.

In my view the future still looks prosperous for anyone willing to take the time to commit to a
2 - 5 year plan of building a Multi Level Marketing business.

Just listen to what world renowned economist, author and speaker, Harry Dent had to say about the industry in a short interview with MLM coach Eric Worre.



With upfront investments of less then one thousand dollars people are changing their financial situation by investing in an MLM company of their choice.

If you are one of those persons considering a means of changing your financial future, then MLM could be a choice for you.

Whatever you choose to do the sooner you make that decision the sooner you would be making that pivotal change for you and your loved ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment