Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MLM Dream Trashers



I call them the dream "trashers". Dexter Yager was much more subtle he titled his book; "Don't let anybody steal your dream". A must read if you are serious about staying focus and building your Multi- Level Marketing business.

Have you ever spent time around someone who speaks only negatively about MLM. Regardless of what you tell them they insist that what you are doing is a waste of time. Did their continued insistence cause you to dig your heels in and decide there and then that your MLM business is exactly what you want to and will do.

This is exactly the kind of day I was having today. It occurred to me that if I did not have a "why" before for building my business I have definitely found it. In situations like this negativity tends to do one or two things - it causes you to give in and give up or you to dig your heels in and decide that you are doing this no matter what.

Building an MLM business is never easy and in the face of constant discouragement it takes a level of tenacity to stay focus. The only way to shut up the naysayers is to build your business and achieve the success you so deeply desire. This is exactly the task we must set ourselves and we must stay the course to achieve it.

Writing this blog has served as a great outlet for me and being able to do so today made me feel better about my business. It could sometimes be difficult to keep a clear vision when surrounded by so much negative attitudes and energy. You find yourself in a struggle to remain focus. Having to push yourself to take the next step towards achieving the goals you set yourself.

Maybe we have these experiences because we need them to :keep us in the fight" so to speak. We need them to strengthen our belief in ourselves especially when those closest to us refuse to believe in us.

It is important in time like these to have the support of a Networking community. Fortunately for me today I was able to reach out to that community. Connecting with someone today from that community served to inspire and encourage me. Thanks to him my day took a much more positive and productive turn.

One very bright light about MLM is that when we connect with those who truly believe in and represent the industry they help us to remain inspired. They keep us motivated give us the drive we need to keep moving forward against whatever odds we may be facing. Today I am very grateful that I was able to experience such a connection

Having these encounters with those who can only see that there is no way to succeed with MLM is a good lesson in itself. It allows us to be more understanding and sympathetic to those who join the industry only to be talked out of it by people who they love and respect.

I know from experience that it takes a lot of courage to stay focus in the face of such criticism and discouragement. It becomes obvious that the negative attitudes of those close to us have a great deal to do with the high rate of attrition experienced by the MLM industry.

If one of the main motivations of those who discourage us from perusing our dreams is their own fear of our success then it becomes imperative that we succeed. I must admit that all the discouragement drives me to work harder towards achieving my goals.

Whatever your challenges at the moment may be in your MLM business take courage in the words of Dexter Yager and "Don't let anybody steal your dream".

No comments:

Post a Comment