Friday, November 29, 2013

Video: The Change Agent in MLM


A Video a day could bring dollars to your MLM business


The MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) world is changing and the race now is not only for those who can endure. The race may now be rigged in favor of those who have the courage to get out ahead of the rapid and inevitable changes being forecast.

Bob Reina CEO of Talk Fusion, one of the leading MLM companies in video marketing tools, stated that; "The key to creating wealth is to find out where the masses are going and get there first".

It is difficult not to agree with him when the obvious changes in customer attitudes are staring us right in the face. People want visual and they want it instantly.

If this is true it endorses the argument that "video" is definitely a change agent in the future of MLM. The obvious reason being that most if not all MLM companies and their partnering associates now do a large percentage of their marketing online.


Take your MLM business to the nest level by adding video 


It is no wonder that many of the leaders in the industry are persuading their teams to get out of their comfort zone and start doing videos. They are being encouraged to Get out and engage their online audience "face to face" via videos. 

Videos appear much more interactive and people are more inclined to take the time to watch them. From mere observation I can attest to the fact that on the Facebook pages that I observe, posts with video attached out perform every other post by about eighty to ninety percent. Besides being viewed more they are also "liked" and commented on twice as much as any other posts.

Though I have been in MLM for many years I have never considered doing video before. The truth is I never had the courage until I encounter Vincent Ortega Jr one of the Co Founders of Internet Lifestyle Network and listened to what he had to say about what video did for his online business.

His word's give me the courage to start doing videos and also convinced me, about the value of video for my MLM business. 

Now I do a video everyday and am committed to doing one everyday for one hundred days.

I must admit that doing a video everyday builds your confidence, and any fear you had about being on camera begins to dissipate. 


Video and MLM the perfect synergy


The die is cast and it appears that video is definitely written into the future of Multi-level Marketing. whether we decide to participate or not is up to us. 

Adding video to your arsenal of marketing tools is not that difficult. Getting out and actually doing it may be the hardest step. Once that hurdle is crossed, doing the videos consistently is the next challenge. This is where individual will is required, because no one can actually sit in front of the camera and do your videos for you.

There is a "method to the madness" of doing one video daily. I believe that if it is done daily, then it becomes a habit and a natural part of our business activities.  

I feel certain that the quality of my videos will improve over time. We can only know our strengths and weaknesses by taking action. Taking action is the first step, consistent action will in time reap the desired rewards.

Two weeks ago I have never done and published a public video. Today I did my 13th video and each day my confidence is growing as I move closer to achieving my goal of doing one hundred videos.

Now that I am actually doing it, I feel sure that anyone with the will and courage can do the same too.

Here is my latest video published today to YouTube:























No comments:

Post a Comment