Saturday, November 16, 2013

Step Up Your MLM Game Plan! Challenge Yourself

It is a bit weird for me to think of myself as "getting started" in my MLM business since I have been around the industry for many years. Yet! in some ways I feel like I am doing exactly that.

I must admit that I have gained a wealth of experience and knowledge over the years being in the industry, though I am yet to achieve the success that I would like to. Looking back, I can now understand some of the reasons why my progress has been slow to materialize.

To succeed in MLM, it has become necessary that we step out of our comfort zone. Was I ready to step out of my comfort zone? I don't think so! All these years later, I had to admit that this has been my major weakness. My inability to step out and do the things that were required, to take my business to the next level resulted in minimal growth.

Connecting and meeting with people, making calls to prospects, doing the business presentation and always taking consistent action are all things required to give an MLM business momentum.

In the present market place, if you are using the Internet to promote your business, you need to have an even more aggressive approach. Writing blogs, being active in social sites, making videos and updating your YouTube channel, advertising your business and promoting at every opportunity are all necessary actions that must be taken.

Recently, I have considered doing video marketing, for the first time. I have been inhibited from doing so, because of a unfounded fear of being on camera. There is no reason why I should have this fear, except, lack of confidence. This is what I mean about being afraid to step out of our comfort zone. The fear holds us bound, and we are unable to take the next necessary step to realizing our dreams.

To move beyond this paralysing fear, I have decided to take up a challenge issued by one of the leaders at Internet Lifestyles Network a few months ago. He challenged the members that if they did one video daily, for one hundred (100) days, they will make a sale. If they did one videos daily and posted it to there YouTube channel, Facebook and Google+, and were unable to make a sale in that one hundred days, he would give them one hundred dollars ($100.00). Chuckle!

After connecting with a few members who were already doing this challenge I became interested. Their confidence, motivation and enthusiasm encouraged me to take up the challenge myself. I feel convinced that by taking action and doing this, I would be better positioned to get past any fear I harbour about being in front of a camera. Generating income while doing it, would of course be an added reward.

Cisco the Networking Equipment giant published in their Visual Networking Index that "Globally, customer Internet video traffic will be 69 percent of all consumer Internet traffic in 2017, up from 57 percent in 2012" 

Considering that this is true, it becomes imperative that anyone intending to make an impact online in the future, will need to utilize the use of video, to get their message out, and to attract the attention of their desired audience.

Are you ready to take on the challenge of stepping up your MLM game plan? If you are, then challenge yourself to do something you were afraid of doing before. Something that you know, that by doing it, it would make a great difference for your business. Whether it is - starting a blog, creating videos or making calls to prospects. 

Whatever it is, make a decision to do it today. We all carry our individual fears, but I have learned that, those fears take away our power to step out and do the things that could make a difference in our lives and business.

If we make a commitment right now to step up our game plan, we may be able to look back and recognize that, making that commitment was the pivotal moment, when our MLM business began to deliver the results we always wanted.

Challenge yourself right now, make a plan to step out of your comfort zone and start creating your own videos. We all now know what a powerful marketing tool Youtube could be.We all have to start somewhere so lets do it together. 

Below is a sneak preview of my first video.












No comments:

Post a Comment